The SB-DN-PM3P01 is a triple phase digital power meter that can measure current, voltage, active power, reactive power, and apparent power. These readings enable a user to gather valuable data concerning their power consumption and efficiency.
The unit can record data in minute intervals, and store it for one complete year. This data can then be checked at the leisure of the user, and analysed monthly, daily, hourly, or every minute. This in-depth data can be used to ensure a complete energy consumption breakdown.
Each of the three channels is separated and able to provide a maximum of 10A each. If the current supplied is not powerful enough then it can be increased by connecting a current transformer. Coupled with this is the inbuilt support for 24 logic inputs, these inputs can handle phase voltage, current detection, time, universal switches, and current supplied in a specified time.
- 24 Logic blocks: the phase voltage, current of each channel, time, channel electric degree in specified time interval, or universal switch can be used as the logic inputs to trigger the control target. The logic relations are AND, OR, they can be set to trigger the delay time
- Recorded data can be stored for one year. The record can be checked from the application software by month, day, hour or minute
- Working Voltage: DC 12-30V
- BUS Power Consumption: 60mA/DC24V
- Measuring voltage: AC 100~250V
- Maximum current in each channel: 10A
- Installation: Standard 35mm DIN rail
- CE Certification
- Protection: IP20
Front: 72 x 90 x 66(mm)