48CH DMX show controller with built in embedded Ethernet port, bus connection and DMX512 port.
Works to control HDL-NET and ART-NET from Bus DLP panel and automation module to simply control the stage lighting.
It is used to control 48 different DMX Channels, can work together with the Touch Life screen or Multimedia show control software, synchronously with music and video play to give the lights effect with the video and sound.
Can be used in any location that require stage lighting, party halls, multi purpose room, bars disco, home theater.
- Can work as Bridge between S-BUS end Ethernet
- DMX512 signal output (1990 version)
- HDL-NET DMX and Art-Net DMX signal output
- Maximum separate area is 48
- Each area has 99 scenes
- Each sequence has 4 running modes: forward, backward, bounce, random
- Device protection delay function in each channel (0-60 minutes)
- Orderly startup delay function in each channel (0-25 seconds)
- Remote program and management function
- Device can be restored to previous scene or designated scene when power restore
- Power Input: DC 8-32V DC from Bus
- Power Consumption: 20mA/DC24V
- Working Temperature: 0°C ~ +45°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 20% - 90%
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - +55°C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 10% - 93%
- Installation: standard 35mm DIN rail mounting
- DMX512 output Interface: 1990 version
- Signal Interface: S-Bus, HDL-NET, ART-NET, DMX512, Ethernet port
72 x 88 x 66 (mm)
- Bridge of stage lighting and S-Bus
- Discos, bars
- Party halls, multi purpose room
- Meeting room, home cinema